WHY THIS NOTICEThis page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it. Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679), to those who interact with the web services of www.waxmanbrothers.com for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically from the address: www.waxmanbrothers .com
The information is provided only for the Waxman Brothers site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSEDNavigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Waxman Brothers of RT & C. SRL will process the personal data that the user will provide when registering, requesting a specific service or in any case as part of the relationship with the waxmanbrothers.com portal.
Such data may include:
- identification and contact data (name, surname, residence / domicile address, city, VAT number, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
- payment and billing data (data relating to credit cards and other payment systems used by the user)
As regards the payment data, these will not be processed by the waxmanbrothers.com portal, since at the time of payment of the order, the user will be redirected to the payment gateway page (Mollie or PayPal payment circuit) where he will have to enter the credit card details. RT&C SRL Waxman Brothers subsequently receives confirmation of payment.
Waxman Brothers of RT&C SRL, will indicate from time to time, also through its own forms on the Waxman Brothers website, the data whose conferment is strictly necessary for the use of the Services and the additional data whose conferment is instead necessary only in order to enrich your user experience in the context of the Services themselves.
OWNER, MANAGER OF TREATMENT AND DPOThe Data Controller is RT&C SRL, with registered office in Via Enrico Sartori, 6 / A in Parma (PR), Italy, in the person of the legal representative. The list of external data processing managers is constantly updated and can be consulted at the company's registered office.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING TO WHICH THE DATA ARE INTENDEDThe personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- For the execution of the contract or in any case to provide Services requested by the user on the Waxman Brothers portal
- manage the registration, authentication and access to the portal
- provide information services on products
- manage requests for the purchase of goods or services
- manage requests for assistance and support via online chat
- For the fulfillment of legal obligations (such as, by way of example, tax obligations related to the execution of the contract and the provision of services);
- sending communications relating to the services offered, newsletters and personalized news, containing material and promotional initiatives of their activities and services with automated methods (e-mail).
NATURE OF THE PROVISIONThe provision of data is mandatory with regard to the purpose in points a) and b): any refusal will make it impossible for Waxman Brothers of RT&C SRL to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
Consent for the purpose in point c) is optional and will have the sole consequence of failure to send advertising messages or newsletters, without prejudice to the provision of the service offered.
METHOD OF TREATMENTAll personal data are mainly processed through electronic tools and methods, however processing by paper means is not excluded a priori.
The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were originally collected and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
In order to ensure that personal data is always accurate, updated, complete and relevant, we invite users and other interested parties to keep their data updated through the specific functions of the sites and applications connected to the Waxman Brothers portal or to report any changes. intervened at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Personal data will be processed only for the time necessary in relation to the purposes described above. Security measures will be used to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject to whom these data refer and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSINGThe treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of Waxman Brothers of RT&C SRL and are only handled by specifically appointed personnel; the data are also processed in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. In particular, all the data relating to the website, as well as the relative safety copies, are stored on servers hosted in data centers in compliance with current Community regulations. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
DATA PROCESSING TIMESThe data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always request the interruption of the processing or the deletion of the data.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIESNo data will be disseminated. Where communication to third party suppliers, consultants or partners should be necessary for needs related to the provision of the Services, the Data Controller will be responsible for appointing the latter as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation, by virtue of the demonstrated ability, experience and reliability.
The identification data could be communicated to transport companies with which Waxman Brothers of RT&C SRL has stipulated contracts for the delivery of the products purchased on the website www.waxmanbrothers.com.
Interested parties can request at any time the complete list of data processors appointed from time to time by Waxman Brothers of RT&C SRL, by sending a request to the Data Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is understood that users' personal data may be freely disclosed to third parties, such as police forces or other public administrations, whenever this is permitted by law or required by an order or provision of a competent authority. These subjects will process the data as independent data controllers.
OWNERSHIP OF THE TREATMENT OF COOKIESSince the installation of third-party Cookies and other tracking systems through the services used within this site cannot be technically controlled by the Owner, any specific reference to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties is to be considered indicative.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTYAt any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
What are cookiesCookies are information saved on the hard disk of the user's terminal and which are sent by the user's browser to a Web server and which refer to the use of the network. Consequently, they allow you to know the services, the sites visited and the options that, while surfing the net, have been shown. In other words, cookies are small files, containing letters and numbers, which are downloaded to the user's computer or mobile device when you visit a website. The cookies are then sent back to the original site on each subsequent visit, or to a other website that recognizes these cookies. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device.
This information is therefore not provided spontaneously and directly, but leaves traces of the user's browsing on the net.
Cookies perform various functions and allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering user preferences and, more generally, improving your experience. They can also help ensure that the advertisements shown while browsing are of interest to you and that the marketing activities carried out comply with your preferences, avoiding unwelcome promotional initiatives or not in line with the user's needs.
While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (eg: images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the same is visiting. There may therefore be, in this respect:
- Direct cookies, sent directly from a site to the user's device. This site does not use direct profiling cookies, but only technical cookies (see below).
- Third party cookies, coming from a third party but sent on our behalf. This site uses third-party cookies to facilitate the analysis of our website and its use (as described below).
- Technical cookies: they are used to allow the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or to provide a service specifically requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes. In the category of technical cookies, the use of which does not require the user's consent, the following are distinguished:
- Navigation or session cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (eg: to authenticate and to access restricted areas). The use of these cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- Analytics cookies: if they are used only to collect information in aggregate form, on the number of users who visit the site and how they visit it
- Functionality cookies: allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria (eg: language or services to which one has subscribed) to improve the service provided to the user.
- Profiling cookies: they are aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used to send targeted promotional messages according to the preferences expressed while surfing the net. These cookies can be used for these purposes only with the user's consent.
- know the total number of visitors on an ongoing basis as well as the types of browsers (eg Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge) and operating systems (eg Windows or Macintosh) used;
- monitor the performance of the site, including how visitors use it, as well as to improve its functionality.
The types of cookies used can be classified into one of the categories, shown below in the following table:
|Type of cookie||Purpose of the cookie||Origin and how to block it|
|Essential website cookies (session and navigation)||These cookies are essential for correct navigation and to use the site's functions. These cookies do not collect personal information that can be used for marketing purposes, nor do they memorize the sites visited. The use of these cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary for allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.||(direct cookies)|
|Direct functionality cookies||These cookies allow us to remember the choices made (such as user name, language or geographic location) and provide improved and personalized functions. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and do not keep track of browsing activity on other websites. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.||(direct cookies)|
|Third-party analytics and advertising cookies||These cookies, also cache cookies, are set by Google Analytics and are used to collect information on how visitors use the site, including the number of visitors, the sites of origin and the pages visited on our website. . We use this information to compile reports and to improve our website; this allows us, for example, to know any errors detected by users and to ensure immediate navigation, to easily find what they are looking for. In general, these cookies remain on the visitor's computer until they are deleted.
Furthermore, the Facebook Pixel cookie is installed which allows Greenpeace to track the conversions that occur on its website as a result of the advertisements it is running on Facebook. For example, in the event that you wish to monitor subscriptions to a particular campaign advertised on Facebook, the cookie communicates to Facebook every time a user has concluded he has joined a particular campaign on the Greenpeace website. Facebook compares the conversion event with the group of people to whom the advertisement was shown or who clicked on it, in order to provide Greenpeace with information that helps it understand the return on investment for its expenditure. advertising. Greenpeace does not use this cookie for the purpose of profiling the interested party but only for statistical purposes.
Finally, the Google Adwords / Doubleclick conversion Pixel cookie is used by Greenpeace to find out which keywords generate the highest number of clicks on Google and conversions in services requested by Greenpeace (e.g. campaigns subscriptions). This tool indicates what is happened after users have clicked on your ad in Google, for example if they joined a campaign. Thanks to this information, Greenpeace identifies the most effective keywords for its business. Greenpeace does not use this cookie for the purpose of profiling the interested party, but only in an aggregate manner for statistical purposes.
How to check or delete cookies
You can block cookies by following the instructions provided by your browser (usually found in the "Help", "Tools or" Edit "menus). Disabling a cookie or a category of cookies does not delete them from the browser. Therefore, this operation must be carried out directly in the browser.
If you want to delete, disable or restore the cookies on your computer, you can use the cookie configuration pages made available by any third-party content providers, or through the user's browser options.
Below is a list of instructions for managing cookies in relation to the most popular browsers:
Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic
Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
If you use a mobile device, you should refer to its instruction manual to find out how to manage cookies.
For more information on cookies, including how to view those that have been set on your device, how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies previously set
If the user has disabled one or more cookies, we would still be able to use the information collected before such disabling made through the preferences. However, starting from that moment, we will cease to use disabled cookies to collect further information.